The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Wednesday formed a working group to look at digital lending in the country, including lending through online platforms and mobile applications, it said in a statement.
The “Working Group” being set up by RBI will “study all aspects of digital lending activities” in both regulated and unregulated financial sectors, the banking regulator said. The group will comprise both internal and external members.
At least 10 Indian lending apps on Google’s Play Store breached Google rules on loan repayment lengths aimed at protecting vulnerable borrowers, according to a Reuters review of such services and more than a dozen users.
- Argentina detects first case of British virus variant - January 17, 2021
- होशंगाबाद जिला प्रशासन की बड़ी कार्रवाई - January 17, 2021
- Pfizer, BioNTech to limit delays of vaccine shipments to one week - January 17, 2021
- निर्वाचन आयोग ने फोटोयुक्त मतदाता सूची का अन्तिम प्रकाशन किया - January 17, 2021
- Serbia gets Chinese-made Sinopharm jabs - January 17, 2021
- सीवरेज परियोजनाओं का कार्य तीव्र गति से किया जाए - January 17, 2021
- Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD): Symptoms, Treatment & Prognosis - January 17, 2021
- Study finds COVID isolation worsens student diets, inactivity, and alcohol intake - January 17, 2021
- रोजगारोन्मुखी योजनाओं से जोड़कर दिव्यांगजन को आत्मनिर्भर बनाएं - January 16, 2021
- India starts huge vaccine drive as global virus deaths top 2 million - January 16, 2021