Bananas are one of the best foods to have to not only satiate hunger pangs but also for an instant boost of energy. But did you know which type of banana should you have and at what time? If ayurvedic practitioner Dr Dixa Bhavsar is to go by, it is always good to be aware of the type of banana you are having and the best time to consume the same.
As a general rule, bananas should be eaten alone and not with any other fruit or meals, or milk.
If you are searching for a snack that is low in sugar and will fill you up, this banana is the one for you.
*High resistant starch
*Source of prebiotic
Ripe with brown patches
*Best to have when you have a sweet craving
- Molbio’s Nipah test kit gets DCGI approval - September 9, 2021
- 61 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 9, 2021
- RT-PCR accounted for over 70 percent tests conducted in Delhi in last five months - September 9, 2021
- Punjab govt to open 300 new Opioid Assisted Treatment centres to tackle drug addiction - September 9, 2021
- Over five crore people vaccinated in Madhya Pradesh so far - September 9, 2021
- BMC issues new Ganpati festival norms – No pandal darshan, curbs on yatra participants across Mumbai - September 8, 2021
- Early screening & risk assessment through breakthrough technologies - September 8, 2021
- 30 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 8, 2021
- 88 oxygen generation plants functional in MP, says CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan - September 8, 2021
- Efforts grow to stamp out use of parasite drug for COVID-19 - September 8, 2021