Bananas are one of the best foods to have to not only satiate hunger pangs but also for an instant boost of energy. But did you know which type of banana should you have and at what time? If ayurvedic practitioner Dr Dixa Bhavsar is to go by, it is always good to be aware of the type of banana you are having and the best time to consume the same.
As a general rule, bananas should be eaten alone and not with any other fruit or meals, or milk.
If you are searching for a snack that is low in sugar and will fill you up, this banana is the one for you.
*High resistant starch
*Source of prebiotic
Ripe with brown patches
*Best to have when you have a sweet craving
- Maharashtra reconciles Covid data, India records 3,998 fresh fatalities - July 21, 2021
- COVID-19: Delhi reports 62 cases, 4 deaths - July 21, 2021
- Masked emotions: Infants born during the pandemic - July 21, 2021
- WHO assessing Covaxin data for EUL; Decision date “to be confirmed” - July 20, 2021
- 188 crore Covid vaccine doses required to inoculate 18-plus population: Govt - July 20, 2021
- Delhi reports zero Covid-19 deaths on Sunday, first time since March 2 - July 19, 2021
- HealthTech Startup, Eka.Care raises USD 4.5 mn Seed Funding from Angel and Early-Stage Investors - July 19, 2021
- Is COVID-19 causing new-onset diabetes in children with multisystem inflammatory syndrome? - July 19, 2021
- 40% OF RESPONDENTS HAVE SLEEP DEFICIENCY: REVEALS SURVEY - July 16, 2021
- Bharat Biotech’s partner Ocugen seeks approval for Covaxin in Canada - July 16, 2021