Bananas are one of the best foods to have to not only satiate hunger pangs but also for an instant boost of energy. But did you know which type of banana should you have and at what time? If ayurvedic practitioner Dr Dixa Bhavsar is to go by, it is always good to be aware of the type of banana you are having and the best time to consume the same.
As a general rule, bananas should be eaten alone and not with any other fruit or meals, or milk.
If you are searching for a snack that is low in sugar and will fill you up, this banana is the one for you.
*High resistant starch
*Source of prebiotic
Ripe with brown patches
*Best to have when you have a sweet craving
- Amid unprecedented cases, Delhi govt converts 14 top private hospitals into COVID-only facilities - April 14, 2021
- UK expands COVID-19 vaccine programme to over-45s, UK PM urges caution - April 14, 2021
- COVID-19: Curfew in Maharashtra for 15 days from April 14, says CM Uddhav Thackeray - April 14, 2021
- Covid-19: India fast tracks vaccine imports, pricing unclear - April 14, 2021
- From dry mouth to hearing loss: Some lesser-known COVID symptoms to watch out for - April 14, 2021
- All women Lions club plans to set up a Charitable Clinic for Women and Children of Slum areas in Indiranagar in the city - April 12, 2021
- Go green with Mediterranean diet’s new form - April 12, 2021
- Shruti Seth opens up about nailing 3-minute headstand post laparoscopic surgery - April 12, 2021
- Safe Motherhood Day: How to prepare for a safe IVF pregnancy - April 12, 2021
- Vaccinated Indian national among 20 new COVID-19 cases reported in Singapore - April 12, 2021