Sanjay Dutt’s wife Manyata Dutt, who flew to Mumbai from Dubai on Tuesday afternoon on a special charter flight, has issued a statement thanking her husband’s army of well-wishers for their prayers and urged them not to fall prey to speculation.
On August 11, it emerged that Dutt was battling stage 3 lung cancer, but the actor is yet to confirm the news. All he said was that he was going on a self-imposed sabbatical from work for some time.
“There is a lot that the family has gone through in the past years but I am confident, this too shall pass,” said Manyata Dutt in a statement. The mother of twin children also made a plea not to fall prey to speculations and rumours, but to just pray for them.
“Sanju has always been a fighter, and so has our family. God has yet again chosen to test us to overcome the challenges ahead. All we seek is your prayers and blessings,” said Manyata.
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022