Sanjay Raut said that he had asked people to have some patience until the case was solved but his comments were taken out of context. According to him, people should trust Mumbai Police and if they do not do a good job, they can go to the CBI.
Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case has been taking new twists every day as new shocking revelations are making their way out. While the Supreme Court has received submissions from the Maharashtra Government, Bihar Police, Rhea Chakraborty and Sushant’s family, the SC is yet to announce its final verdict over the transfer of case. While the CBI has filed an FIR against Rhea and others, the Enforcement Directorate has been interrogating people in the money laundering case in connection to Sushant’s death.
the Enforcement Directorate has reportedly written four letters to the Mumbai police seeking the late actor’s seized phone and call details. Sources also add that the Mumbai police has not yet responded to the letters of the ED officials.
- Optimize Your Immune System — Even in a Pandemic - October 20, 2020
- Health Highlights: Oct. 19, 2020 - October 20, 2020
- Survey: Only Half of Organizations Believe They Can Stop Cyber Attacks - October 20, 2020
- मुख्यमंत्री श्री चौहान से मिले सतना जिले के युवा साइकिल यात्री - October 20, 2020
- CGHS: केंद्रीय कर्मियों को जिंदगीभर नहीं देना पड़ता है अस्पताल का खर्चा, जानें किन लोगों को मिलती है ये सुविधा - October 20, 2020
- Canada tops 200,000 COVID-19 cases - October 20, 2020
- Introducing The Planmeca Promax 3D at O’Neill Orthodontics - October 20, 2020
- Staying Social Can Boost Healthy ‘Gray Matter’ in Aging Brains - October 20, 2020
- Athletes Advance to Final Phase of The Next Olympic Hopeful - October 20, 2020
- Panacea Biotec Hiring BSc MSc for QA Executive Sr Executive QMS - October 20, 2020