Sarda Dairy and Food Products Limited (SDFPL), one of the India’s largest integrated dairy farms, today announced the expansion of its product portfolio in Mumbai with the launch of its Vachan Farm Classics Cow Milk. The premium cow milk, completely untouched by human hands – right from milking to packaging, will be available in the city in 500 ml pouches. The launch of Vachan Farm Classics Cow Milk marks another step in the company’s efforts to provide consumers pure and hygienic products that are fresh and superior in taste. SDFPL’s Vachan brand of milk and dairy products are currently available in more than 74 cities in the country across 10 states.
Commenting on the launch, Mr Pankaj Sarda, Joint Managing Director, Sarda Group said, “The launch of Vachan Farm Classics Cow Milk in Mumbai marks yet another milestone in our efforts to offer discerning customers a superior, high-quality product that is pure, healthy and superior in taste. Our best-in-class international dairy farm practices along with state-of-the-art European milking and processing technology, ensures a highly hygienic ‘untouched by hands’ milking process that together with our 7 layered UHT packaging ensures zero contamination, and retains the purity of the milk. This packaging enables easy storage since it doesn’t require refrigeration and comes with a 90 days shelf life. Through this launch we are looking at further expanding our product portfolio in the Mumbai market and give customers access to a healthy, nutritious product.”
Vachan Farm Classics is a single origin milk, meaning it is completely sourced at the SDFPL farm. The thoroughbred 2000+ cows are fed planned meals every day with specially grown high-quality maize, soya and bran and are pampered by highly qualified vets. SDFPL has also implemented Israeli architecture for ventilation in its sprawling cow sheds to keep the surrounding cool and cows in a joyful mood. The milk goes through stringent testing at various points through FSSAI approved kits to ensure it is adulteration free, ensuring only the best quality milk reaches consumers. The milk is put through designated quality tests that include physio-chemical, microbiological and organoleptic tests.
Vachan Farm Classis will be available to customers through over 250 touchpoints including Modern Trade outlets such as Nature’s Basket, Star Bazaar, Foodhall, Hiko, etc as well as General stores. SDFPL will also be offering Vachan Farm Classics Cow Milk through ecommerce platforms such as Amazon and Flipkart.
Mr Sarda adds, “We firmly believe that everyone deserves to have access to pure and healthy milk. The platforms and stores that we have partnered with give us access to the exact set of customers who will understand and appreciate this value the Vachan Farm Classics brand brings to the table. The response we have received to Vachan Farm Classics Cow Milk, even before the launch, has been overwhelming! Our goal is to use this momentum to open newer markets for our milk producers and evolve into a truly national brand.”
- Molbio’s Nipah test kit gets DCGI approval - September 9, 2021
- 61 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 9, 2021
- RT-PCR accounted for over 70 percent tests conducted in Delhi in last five months - September 9, 2021
- Punjab govt to open 300 new Opioid Assisted Treatment centres to tackle drug addiction - September 9, 2021
- Over five crore people vaccinated in Madhya Pradesh so far - September 9, 2021
- BMC issues new Ganpati festival norms – No pandal darshan, curbs on yatra participants across Mumbai - September 8, 2021
- Early screening & risk assessment through breakthrough technologies - September 8, 2021
- 30 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 8, 2021
- 88 oxygen generation plants functional in MP, says CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan - September 8, 2021
- Efforts grow to stamp out use of parasite drug for COVID-19 - September 8, 2021