The Serum Institute of India expects WHO emergency-use authorization soon for the Oxford University/AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine, which it is producing for mid and low income countries, its chief executive said.
“The emergency use licensure from the WHO (World Health Organization) should be available and coming through in the next week or two, hopefully, because we have submitted everything,” Adar Poonawalla told the Reuters Next conference on Thursday.
Poonawalla also said his company, the world’s biggest vaccine maker, would start stockpiling millions of doses of the Novavax coronavirus vaccine candidate from around April.
“It will be upwards of 40-50 million doses per month is what we are trying to stockpile of the Novavax product,” he said.
The Serum Institute CEO said a special purpose vehicle housing its pandemic-related products should be valued at $12 billion to $13 billion.
- मंत्री डॉ. मिश्रा ने कोरोना वैक्सीनेशन कराने वालों से की चर्चा - January 16, 2021
- California now reporting 525 virus deaths every day - January 16, 2021
- स्वदेशी वैक्सीन का निर्माण गर्व का विषय : मुख्यमंत्री श्री चौहान - January 16, 2021
- Swallowing Problems (Dysphagia) Causes, Types, Symtpoms & Treatment - January 16, 2021
- Mexico sees record spike in coronavirus cases - January 16, 2021
- पशुपालन मंत्री श्री पटेल ने 9 गाँवों में 9 करोड़ की नल-जल योजनाओं का किया भूमि-पूजन - January 16, 2021
- Rusan Pharma Hiring MS MSc Science for Production API R and D - January 16, 2021
- GenNext India Hiring BPharm Mpharma Bsc Msc for Multiple Openings - January 16, 2021
- India’s jumbo-sized vaccine rollout in numbers - January 16, 2021
- MSN Laboratories Pvt Ltd WalkIn Drive for PQC Department on 20th Jan 2021 - January 16, 2021