Here’s a secret I would want to share with you. If you want to add health to your food, never discuss it with your family members. Instead, find ways to involve them (especially kids). Yesterday, I was at my wits’ end, and in order to gather myself, I tried the quintessential Holi Dahi bhallas. But, I added every possible ingredient that would add more immunity.
This year, too, we need to be careful. We need to avoid public places, but we can always celebrate with good food. I have some tips on how you can make the usual Dahi bhallas super healthy. I have been making zero-oil millet dahi bhallas in my Holi millet and monsoon millet workshops, but today, I am sharing an authentic recipe. You may refer to the video attached to understand it better.
Also remember, you do not have to be too serious with the dos and don’ts. It is, after all, food; you should enjoy the festivals. People expect me to post only millet recipes, but to be honest, it is festival time and the balance lies in making your usual festive food more beautiful. Read more for the step-by-step recipe. Try making it for Holi today.
- Over 700 doctors died of Covid-19 during second wave: Indian Medical Association - June 12, 2021
- Puducherry: Health Department to hold ‘vaccination festival’ from June 16 - June 12, 2021
- Covaxin: Bharat Biotech to release 3rd phase efficacy data in 7-8 days - June 12, 2021
- Rajasthan govt announces financial package for children orphaned by Covid - June 12, 2021
- G-7 nations expected to pledge 1 billion vaccine doses for world - June 11, 2021
- Japan city uses tsunami lessons for COVID-19 vaccinations - June 11, 2021
- Over 1.17 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses available with states: Centre - June 11, 2021
- “JCB India announces a COVID Relief Package for its employees, aims to Vaccinate all its employees” - June 11, 2021
- Govt issues guidelines on COVID in children; suggests rational use of CT scan; Remdesivir not recommended - June 10, 2021
- Antibody Cocktail treatment during Covid-19: Here’s everything you need to know about it - June 10, 2021