Paris, the City of Lights, celebrated the world’s historic commitment to eliminate cervical cancer by illuminating in teal on November 17th. Standing in solidarity with over 100 landmarks across the globe, Town Hall glimmered as a beacon of hope for a cervical cancer free future.
To explore the full list of landmarks that joined the celebration and enjoy more sights of the world as it glowed in teal, visit the link below
To share photos of a lighting event near you, please contact [email protected].
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022