One of my facebook friend Mr Bhupinder Singh Bedi has shared miraculous benefits of tongue exercise. Following is what he has to say. I am also sharing a video I found on this kind of treatment on youtube.
I am an elderly person. At this old age one do experienced many types of illnesses. But the one I worried most is Alzheimer’s.
Not only I cannot look after myself but it causes a lot of inconveinences to other members in my family.
One day, my child came home and told me that a doctor friend has taught him an exercise using the tongue. The tongue exercise is effective to reduce the onset of Alzheimer’s and is also useful to reduce / improve
*1* Body weight
*3* Blood-Clot in Brain
*6* Ear buzzing
*7* Throat infection
*8* Shoulder / Neck infection
My child showed and taught me the moves which are very simple and easy to learn.
Each morning when you wash your face infront of a mirror, begin with the exercise as below :
*Stick out your tongue and move it to the right then to the left for 10 times*
Only that since I started exercising my tongue daily and within a year there was improvement in my brain retention. My mind was clear and fresh and there were improvements too ….
*1* far sightedness
*3* improve wellness
*4* digestion and absorption
*5* flu / cold
All the past problems which I feared has lessened tremendously.
Sicknesses to my body reduced too and I am stronger and more agile.
Tongue exercise helps to control and prevent Alzheimer’s …. It has its foundation / base from:
Medical research has found that the tongue has connection with the big brain. When our body becomes old and weak, first sign to appear is our tongue becomes stiff and often we tend to bite ourselves.
Frequently exercising your tongue will stimulate the brain, helps to reduce our thoughts from shrinking and thus achieve a healthier body 💪💪👍👍
Bhupinder Singh Bedi
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022