This therapeutic trend, which has been sweeping the nation the past five years has been touted to alleviate stress and improve mental health. Part yoga, part animal-assisted therapy.
MONROE, OR, March 23, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — Lainey Morse, Founder/CEO announced they are opening a new Original Goat Yoga satellite location in Alvin, TX. This therapeutic trend, which has been sweeping the nation since 2016 has been touted to alleviate stress and improve mental health. The new satellite location in Alvin is owned by Linda Garrison and located on 3-acres of waterfront property in beautiful Brazoria County. Alvin is tucked away between the hustle and bustle of Houston, and the sandy beaches of the Texas Gulf Coast. Alvin is a charming southern town and the perfect getaway for an adventure. Conveniently located and less than an hour’s drive from the Kemah Boardwalk, Space Center Houston, and only 30 miles from downtown Houston and Galveston. Alvin is the perfect place to escape the city and enjoy a day out in the country.
They’ll be offering public classes as well as private events at their farm year-round. Their first classes are planned for May/June of 2021.
The Original Goat Yoga was launched in 2016 by Founder Lainey Morse. They currently have eight Goat Yoga locations and continue to license their brand across the USA. Goat Yoga is part yoga, part animal assisted therapy. Lainey and her Original Goat Yoga brand have been featured in countless media outlets including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal as well as appeared on CBS Sunday Morning For more information contact Lainey Morse. 888-992-GOAT (4628) or [email protected] Website is https://alvin.goatyoga.net/
# # #
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022