“I’m honored to have my books included in a swag bag filled with amazing products representing good values and morals.”
VANCOUVER, BC, February 08, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — Vancouver agency Brand Apiary in collaboration with Hollywood Swag Bag has co-curated a gift bag that’s destined for the Top 25 Oscar Nominees for the 2020 Academy Awards. Leveraging their industry relationships, the agency is delighted to be in partnership once again with many leading brands who are on the cutting edge.
“Hollywood Swag Bag is very selective with our brand participation and found the brands were a perfect fit!” says Lisa Bianchi, Founder of Hollywood Swag Bag.
This year’s focus was on women founded brands who aren’t afraid to step out and make waves. “We’re so excited to be the first ones to receive an early release of the latest Alycat Series book, Tournament Tuesday! We hope the Top 25 Oscar nominees enjoy the series in celebration of the Oscar Awards weekend,” says Grace Lanuza, Chief Hive Officer, Brand Apiary.
Once a practicing attorney, Alysson Foti Bourque has turned into an award-winning author. The Alycat Series books are a delight to read with its positivity and inspiring messages. Along with the books are also Alycat plush dolls that bring the story to life outside the book and for the dancers out there, don’t forget to learn the Alycat Shuffle dance. “I’m honored to have my books included in a swag bag filled with amazing products representing good values and morals. Alycat hopes to help make special memories for these nominees at their home story time moments.” – Alysson Foti Bourque, Author of The Alycat Series.
Brand Apiary is a full service agency with expertise and focus on brand strategy, consumer behaviour, influencer marketing and industry experiential events. They have a wide variety of client mix in various industries such as food and beverage, bath and body, Provincial and Federal governments, private aviation, luxury goods and cannabis. Headquartered in Vancouver BC Canada where it was founded by Chief Hive Officer, Grace Lanuza, they have a global presence and offices in Las Vegas NV, Los Angeles CA, and London UK.
About the Alycat Series Author
Alysson Foti Bourque is the author of the award-winning Alycat series. Alysson earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Elementary Education from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and a Juris Doctor degree from the Southern University Law Center. After practicing law for six years, she traded in writing trial briefs for writing children’s books. Alysson enjoys public speaking opportunities at schools, conferences, and festivals nationwide. She hopes to inspire people of all ages to follow their dreams and believe in themselves wholeheartedly.
# # #
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022