Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRecruitment 2021.Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd Notification full detailes below. The flagship company of the Torrent Group, Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited is a major player in the Indian pharmaceuticals sector with the vision of becoming a global entity. Important Vacancy details: Post Name: production/HSE/Engg/QC Education: B.sc,M.sc,B.pharma,M.pharma,B.E,M.E Experience:1 to 10 years Location:Dhar(MP) Salary:NA. Openings:NA Contact:prabhu sahu-9522205102 Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below. Prabhuduttasahu@torrentpharma.com Job Description: Hiring For production/HSE/Engg/QC in Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Prabhuduttasahu@torrentpharma.com Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
The post Torrent Pharmaceuticals Urgent Openings for production HSE Engg QC appeared first on Pharma Jankari.
- South African regulator rejects Russia’s COVID-19 vaccine - October 20, 2021
- Second wave of pandemic not receded yet, third wave feared post-Diwali: Maha health minister - October 20, 2021
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya - October 20, 2021
- Trivitron Healthcare in collaboration with Diagon- Vanguard Diagnostics launches Diagon’s Coagulation range in India - October 20, 2021
- Breast cancer early detection, screening, and management – what we need to know - October 20, 2021
- WHO’s technical advisory group to meet on Oct 26 to consider Covaxin - October 19, 2021
- 163 oxygen plants set up in MP after shortage during 2nd COVID-19 wave: CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan - October 19, 2021
- India’s R-value below 1 since September, researchers say - October 19, 2021
- Mumbai: Double vaccine jab not mandatory to enter theatres, colleges to reopen with 50% attendance - October 19, 2021
- Daily exercise routine, balanced diet, active lifestyle & quality sleep key to success in personal & professional lives: Experts - October 19, 2021