Trivitron Healthcare, a leading medical devices company has announced the launch of 2 new innovation driven products for HbA1c and Hb variant* detection. The new product includesNANO H5 & NANO H110 which are high performance liquid chromatography analyzers for HbA1c detection in less than 3 minutes. These HPLC based HbA1c analyzers will be used for monitoring diabetes, thalassemia & hemoglobin variants.
NANO H5, is a compact, automated HPLC analyser that uses ion exchange liquid chromatography for quantitative determination of the glycated haemoglobin (HbA1c) in human whole blood with processing time of 130 seconds that will expedite the laboratory TAT. The fully automated analyser which promises to process 5 samples at a time will take Trivitron Healthcare to reach the pinnacle of precision within a designated time frame in the global diagnostic market.
NANO H110, is a compact, automated HPLC analyzer has a dual test mode for HbA1c test and Hb Variant* detection. It has some advance facilities such as Barcode scanner and cap piercing with a high sample loading capacity of 110 samples at a time which make it suitable for laboratories with medium to large workloads.
Rajesh Patel, Chief Executive Officer (IVD Business), Trivitron Healthcare on this occasion said that, “keeping in mind the increasing concern for management of diabetes and the growing demand for accurate measurement of HbA1c level, today we are delighted to announce the launch of HPLC based HbA1c analyzers – NANO H5 & NANO H110, that are compact and designed for precision.”
Trivitron Healthcare is committed to many such technological advancements in the global diagnostic field.
- Molbio’s Nipah test kit gets DCGI approval - September 9, 2021
- 61 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 9, 2021
- RT-PCR accounted for over 70 percent tests conducted in Delhi in last five months - September 9, 2021
- Punjab govt to open 300 new Opioid Assisted Treatment centres to tackle drug addiction - September 9, 2021
- Over five crore people vaccinated in Madhya Pradesh so far - September 9, 2021
- BMC issues new Ganpati festival norms – No pandal darshan, curbs on yatra participants across Mumbai - September 8, 2021
- Early screening & risk assessment through breakthrough technologies - September 8, 2021
- 30 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 8, 2021
- 88 oxygen generation plants functional in MP, says CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan - September 8, 2021
- Efforts grow to stamp out use of parasite drug for COVID-19 - September 8, 2021