Trivitron Healthcare, a leading medical devices company has announced the launch of 2 new innovation driven products for HbA1c and Hb variant* detection. The new product includesNANO H5 & NANO H110 which are high performance liquid chromatography analyzers for HbA1c detection in less than 3 minutes. These HPLC based HbA1c analyzers will be used for monitoring diabetes, thalassemia & hemoglobin variants.
NANO H5, is a compact, automated HPLC analyser that uses ion exchange liquid chromatography for quantitative determination of the glycated haemoglobin (HbA1c) in human whole blood with processing time of 130 seconds that will expedite the laboratory TAT. The fully automated analyser which promises to process 5 samples at a time will take Trivitron Healthcare to reach the pinnacle of precision within a designated time frame in the global diagnostic market.
NANO H110, is a compact, automated HPLC analyzer has a dual test mode for HbA1c test and Hb Variant* detection. It has some advance facilities such as Barcode scanner and cap piercing with a high sample loading capacity of 110 samples at a time which make it suitable for laboratories with medium to large workloads.
Rajesh Patel, Chief Executive Officer (IVD Business), Trivitron Healthcare on this occasion said that, “keeping in mind the increasing concern for management of diabetes and the growing demand for accurate measurement of HbA1c level, today we are delighted to announce the launch of HPLC based HbA1c analyzers – NANO H5 & NANO H110, that are compact and designed for precision.”
Trivitron Healthcare is committed to many such technological advancements in the global diagnostic field.
- Scientists developing low-cost, saliva-based COVID-19 test inspired by glucose test strips for diabetes - June 18, 2021
- Over 2.58 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses still available with states: Centre - June 18, 2021
- Bharat Biotech’s pre-submission meeting for Covaxin EUL with WHO on June 23 - June 18, 2021
- WHO warns of fresh Indonesia surge fed by virus variants - June 17, 2021
- Anvidha Technologies Private Limited launches its highly anticipated Eyewear Platform - June 16, 2021
- Chingari announces ‘Chingari World Music Day Concert’ aiming at raising money for COVID Relief fund - June 16, 2021
- Inorbit Mall Whitefield vaccinates over 458 retail partners & staffs under the #InorbitCares initiative - June 16, 2021
- Physiotherapy plays a vital role in COVID 19 recovery - June 15, 2021
- Centre to provide over 96,490 Covid vaccine doses to states, UTs in next 3 days - June 15, 2021
- Over 25.87 crore Covid vaccine doses administered in India - June 15, 2021