Vedas Cure, an online Ayurveda treatment centre headquartered in Noida has now come up with a useful composition for the patients suffering from the chronic condition of Asthma and Sinus. Asthma is the inflammation of the airways in the lungs, while sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinus tissues. These two medical conditions are somehow linked closely but the causes are different. The medical experts of Vedas Cure after in-depth research and keeping in check the symptoms and similarities between sinusitis and asthma have prepared the unique composition of – ‘Sin Astham Care’ which is proving effective to treat the two conditions.
The experts are advising patients to intake 2-5 gms of “Sin Astham Care ” twice a day after meals with lukewarm water. It is proving highly effective in curing Sinus, Asthma, Pneumonia, Cough, breathing problems & Swashan Rog. The ayurveda composition of “Sin Astham Care” is made from the natural Ayurveda herbs & spices like Adoosa, Banfasa, Chhoti Kateri, Pushkarmool, Saunth, Kali Mirch, Pippali Choti, Dalchini, Laung, Ajwain, Arjun Chhal, Saunf, Jaiphal, Atees, Piyabasa, Mulethi, Tulsi Beej, and Giloy.
Along with the intake of composition, the medical experts at Vedas Cure are also recommending lifestyle changes such as maintaining a healthy sleep routine, keeping the house clean, avoiding smoking, adding breath steaming in regular routine, practicing breathing exercise and daily yoga practice for faster recovery.
Asthma can be caused by environmental factors and even people with a genetic history have a higher risk of having asthma. On the other side, sinus can be caused by seasonal allergies, viruses, and bacteria. There are several other specific causes but the focus of Vedas Cure is on their effective prevention.
Mr. Vikas Chawla, Founder and Director, Vedas Cure elaborating upon the treatment of Asthma & Sinus said, Asthma is now the most common disease seen among children and adults around the globe. According to WHO reports, in 2019 the death rate of asthma was 4,61,000. It’s time to take the state of Asthma and Sinus very seriously as it is tough to cure with frequent and untimely doses of medicine. The diseases need planned medical attention, and one condition has the potential to worsen the other. In order to have a planned prevention strategy, we have come up with a Ayurveda mix solution to help people suffering with these two chronic conditions.”
- Life expectancy in India dropped by two years due to COVID-19: Study - October 23, 2021
- US’ work with India on vaccine manufacturing saving people’s lives, says DFC chief - October 23, 2021
- Bengal reports steady Covid surge for third consecutive day - October 23, 2021
- Sri Lanka gives booster shots to front-line workers - October 23, 2021
- 3 children die of dengue in Uttar Pradesh - October 23, 2021
- India is close to turning the pandemic tide: Poonawalla - October 21, 2021
- Covishield may offer over 90% protection against death from Delta variant: Study - October 21, 2021
- PM Modi congratulated health workers on vaccinating 100 crore India’s population - October 21, 2021
- South African regulator rejects Russia’s COVID-19 vaccine - October 20, 2021
- Second wave of pandemic not receded yet, third wave feared post-Diwali: Maha health minister - October 20, 2021