West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (NYSE: WST), a global leader in innovative solutions for injectable drug administration, recently named Stewart Campbell as the Vice President & General Manager for the Asia Pacific region. Stewart brings more than 25 years of organizational leadership in the food, pharmaceutical and dietary supplement industries, with extensive Asia Pacific management expertise. He will be responsible for oversight of West’s Asia Pacific business and will lead regional teams to continue establishing the companys leading position.
“I am honored to serve West in this critical growth market, as it represents significant business opportunities that will ultimately benefit our regional customers and the patients they serve,” said Stewart. “Over the past 40 years, West has built a foundation of strong leadership, quality and scientific expertise in the Asia Pacific region. I am confident that, by continuing to work by our customers’ sides, our Asia Pacific team will drive even more momentum and add even greater value across the region.”
Before joining West, Stewart led the FMC Asia Pacific Health & Nutrition business, where he built their food division into a 100+ million USD business. Stewart has significant experience in major Asia Pacific economies and has guided organizations, including Research & Development teams, through strategic planning and execution processes to deliver sustainable, profitable businesses. He is also adept at overseeing capital projects, including acquisitions and integration of acquired businesses, and has led manufacturing sites in China and Asia.
Stewart received an MBA from the University of Chicago GSB Booth. He also holds Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Food Science and Engineering from the University of New South Wales.
About West Asia Pacific
In 1983, West established operations in Singapore. In 2009, an injection molding facility opened in Shanghai Qingpu Industrial Zone in China. At present, West has one digital technology center in Bengaluru India, three main production bases located in Singapore, Shanghai China and Chennai India, and seven offices and distributor centers in Australia, China, India, Korea, and Singapore.
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of packaging components and delivery systems for injectable drugs and healthcare products. Working by the side of its customers from concept to patient, West creates products that promote the efficiency, reliability and safety of the world’s pharmaceutical drug supply. West is headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania, and supports its customers from locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. West’s 2019 net sales of $1.84 billion reflect the daily use of more than 100 million of its components and devices, which are designed to improve the delivery of healthcare to patients around the world.
For more information, please visit www.westpharma.com.
West and the diamond logo and By your side for a healthier world™ are registered trademarks or trademarks of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., in the United States and other jurisdictions.
- 116 more test COVID positive at Karnataka’s medical college - November 26, 2021
- Slip Disc Surgery performed on awake patient - November 26, 2021
- Serum Institute resumes COVID-19 vaccine exports - November 26, 2021
- Mild third wave of COVID-19 pandemic likely in December: Maharashtra Health Minister Rajesh Tope - November 25, 2021
- Putin tests experimental nasal vaccine against COVID-19 - November 25, 2021
- Italy targets unvaccinated with restrictions as cases rise - November 25, 2021
- 59% of employees in India report feeling stressed in everyday life - November 23, 2021
- Capital records 7,128 dengue cases, highest in six years - November 23, 2021
- Covid-19: Tamil Nadu reports 750 new cases - November 23, 2021
- EU considers booster doses of J&J’s COVID-19 vaccine - November 23, 2021