Actor Preity Zinta shared a meme curated by Maharashtra’s Mumbai Police on Twitter today based on a song from one of her movies, using it to advocate for safety during the coronavirus pandemic.
The meme, featuring a photo of actor Saif Ali Khan and her from their movie “Salaam Namaste”, was first shared by the official handle of the Mumbai Police on Twitter in December. It is a word play on one of the songs “What’s Going On?”
The Mumbai Police is widely known for using trendy, creative, and artistic touches to their posts to dictate law and spread awareness. In a recent Instagram post, the police reminded people to abide by important safety measures during these testing times.
The police, in the meme, stressed upon staying indoors during the coronavirus pandemic and called for people to return to their houses before 11 PM. The city has prohibited partying post 11 pm as a precautionary measure against the pandemic.
- Molbio’s Nipah test kit gets DCGI approval - September 9, 2021
- 61 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 9, 2021
- RT-PCR accounted for over 70 percent tests conducted in Delhi in last five months - September 9, 2021
- Punjab govt to open 300 new Opioid Assisted Treatment centres to tackle drug addiction - September 9, 2021
- Over five crore people vaccinated in Madhya Pradesh so far - September 9, 2021
- BMC issues new Ganpati festival norms – No pandal darshan, curbs on yatra participants across Mumbai - September 8, 2021
- Early screening & risk assessment through breakthrough technologies - September 8, 2021
- 30 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 8, 2021
- 88 oxygen generation plants functional in MP, says CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan - September 8, 2021
- Efforts grow to stamp out use of parasite drug for COVID-19 - September 8, 2021