In 2017 the 70th World Health Assembly approved the Road map to enhance health sector engagement in the strategic approach to international chemicals management towards the 2020 goal and beyond.
As called for in the Road Map, WHO has established a Global Chemicals and Health Network, the goal of which includes to facilitate implementation of the road map by promoting collaboration on common policy challenges, perspectives and priorities of health ministries in managing chemicals.
WHO is developing, in collaboration with member states that are part of the Global Chemicals and Health Network, a number of case studies on the implementation of the chemicals road map activities in several countries.
- WHO counts 18 million virus cases last week as omicron slows - January 19, 2022
- Diet & Nutrition plan for a Head and Neck Cancer Patient - January 17, 2022
- COVID-19: HC urged to direct govt to give road map to vaccinate kids of 12 yrs and below - January 17, 2022
- 2,500 Delhi Police personnel infected, 767 cured of Covid since January 1 - January 17, 2022
- AstraZeneca vaccine trials show 3 doses give good protection against Omicron: Serum CEO - January 13, 2022
- Omicron Alert: FFD Launches Free Helpline For Diabetics - January 13, 2022
- Alkem Laboratories to Launch State of the Art Technology for Diabetic Foot Ulcer Management - January 13, 2022
- Metropolis Healthcare launches the 3rd edition of MedEngage Scholarship program to support aspiring young medical students - January 12, 2022
- Infections could surge 6 times higher due to omicron: Russia - January 12, 2022
- Makar Sankranti: Odisha bans religious gatherings; no holy dip at Haridwar - January 12, 2022