Mankind Pharma, the 4th largest pharmaceutical company in India (As per IQVAI, TSA) expanded its OTC range of products last month. ‘Health OK’, a multivitamin and minerals tablet launched in 2013 as a part of the drug category, has now been incorporated in the OTC category as a food supplement. The company has a wide range of OTC products that are quite popular in the Indian market.
The decision has come at a time when the country is grappling with the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic and there is an increased focus on preventive healthcare. Factors have increased the healthcare aspirations with busy schedules often leading to poor dietary choices that can cause health problems. In India, this has led to a high-level of disease caused by nutrient deficiencies.
‘Health Ok’ multivitamin and minerals tablets contains Zinc, Vitamin D and Vitamin C which helps in building Immunity. ‘Health OK’ tablets with its unique formulations of Natural Ginseng and Taurine helps in maintaining energy and 20 multivitamin and minerals for improving overall health.
Today Vitamins, minerals and supplement category witnessing upward sales trend because of wellness trend and increased awareness of VMS. VMS category is worth 5503 crores today, out of which multivitamins contributes 1211 crores and minerals contributes 2082 crores. Both category continue to grow with a healthy trend. To be called as best multivitamins and tablets, one has to have the right ingredient with daily essential multivitamins and important minerals like Zinc.
In our daily routine, the food we eat plays a key role in maintaining the overall health and immunity of the body. But the prevailing conditions has urged all of us to focus on building our immunity stronger than ever. Health experts and Doctors have also underlined the importance of the intake of essential vitamins and minerals which are not commonly found in our diet and that must be taken in the form of supplements. Some of these include Zinc, Vitamin D and Vitamin C. All these elements prepare our body to fight the incoming infection.
Speaking on the initiative, Joy Chatterjee, General Manager- Sales and Marketing, Mankind Pharma said, “The Covid-19 pandemic has made us realise to focus on our overall health and immunity. If a person has weak Immunity he/she is more prone to get the infection. Hence, it is advised to take health supplements to build immunity which helps us fight against the infection. We are quite pleased with the fact that consumers are being aware of this, and have shown trust towards ‘Health OK tablets’, that builds immunity and overall Health among people. The brand is fully committed to satisfy the aspiring needs and help consumers to get the best quality products.”
The brand last month roped in Anil Kapoor and Ranveer Singh as their brand ambassadors to promote and increase brand awareness of the product.
- Molbio’s Nipah test kit gets DCGI approval - September 9, 2021
- 61 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 9, 2021
- RT-PCR accounted for over 70 percent tests conducted in Delhi in last five months - September 9, 2021
- Punjab govt to open 300 new Opioid Assisted Treatment centres to tackle drug addiction - September 9, 2021
- Over five crore people vaccinated in Madhya Pradesh so far - September 9, 2021
- BMC issues new Ganpati festival norms – No pandal darshan, curbs on yatra participants across Mumbai - September 8, 2021
- Early screening & risk assessment through breakthrough technologies - September 8, 2021
- 30 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 8, 2021
- 88 oxygen generation plants functional in MP, says CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan - September 8, 2021
- Efforts grow to stamp out use of parasite drug for COVID-19 - September 8, 2021