New Delhi: A 36-year-old woman from Russia was boiled alive after she fell into a caramel tank at a factory.
Natalia Nemets, employed at the sweet factory in Stary Oskol, a town in Russia’s western Belgorod Oblast region was inside the tank and was cleaning it when the unfortunate incident took place.
The mother-of-one was busy with cleaning when the tank suddenly got filled with molten caramel causing her to meet her untimely death.
Before her colleagues could realise that something was wrong and save her, her legs were already poking out of the caramel in the tank.
The caramel was removed from the giant bowl and only her body was taken out.
Besides the fact that it was boiling caramel, in the bowl there are moving blades that constantly mix the caramel.
This is the third death to have taken place this year at the factory in Stary Oskol, in the Belgorod region of Russia.
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022