Two-wheeler maker India Yamaha Motor on Saturday said it has tied up with Amazon India to sell its range of apparels and accessories online.
This is for the first time in India that the company would sell its apparels and accessories online, India Yamaha Motor said in a statement.
With this move Yamaha customers and motorcyclists will be able to buy a wide range of accessories and apparels for both motorcycles and scooters in an easy and convenient way through Amazon India, it added.
Yamaha merchandise on the online market place will include a wide range of riding apparels such as T-Shirts, jackets, the two-wheeler maker said.
Besides, the company will also retail other merchandise like stickers, key chains, along with other two-wheeler accessories, it added.
“We are continuously working to strengthen our online presence in the Indian market and today’s announcement is another step in this direction to connect and communicate with our target audience,” Yamaha Motor India Group of companies Chairman Motofumi Shitara said.
The company has recently started vehicle sales online and now it will widen its customer reach by offering riding apparels and accessories, he added.
- Have Allergies? See If You’re at Risk for Severe COVID Vaccine Reaction - April 23, 2021
- A new method for fighting ‘cold’ tumors - April 23, 2021
- Mind Beauty on Why It's Harder to Wear a Mask in the Heat but Important Nonetheless - April 23, 2021
- Elevations RTC Highlights An Inclusive Campus Life - April 23, 2021
- The ThinOptics Vision Visionary: Gadi PontÃ - April 23, 2021
- A Plus From the Pandemic: Fewer Kids Using E-Cigarettes - April 23, 2021
- Double down on health and fitness with Garmin’s Venu 2 Series GPS smartwatch - April 23, 2021
- कोरोना संक्रमण चेन को तोड़ने में सहयोग करें जन-प्रतिनिधि: मुख्यमंत्री श्री चौहान - April 22, 2021
- Deepika Padukone’s 20-20-20 Fitness Mantra, Secret To Staying Slim Trim - April 22, 2021
- List of Top Pharma Companies in Chennai  - April 22, 2021